Role and Responsibilities
Through investigations, research & reporting, you will be regularly exposed to & contribute to the investigation of the latest sophisticated threats or wider topics related to the world of cybersecurity (Business Email Compromised, Ransomware, Phishing, DDoS, Carding, and other threats. You will run & manage (as part of a team of intel analysts) your own investigations, Digital Risk Protection reports, + more...
- 2 - 3 years as a threat intelligence analyst, network forensics analyst, or #OSINT investigator
- Skilled in analytic tradecraft, deductive reasoning & critical thinking
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional-level fluency in English is a must. Conversational fluency in a third language is a plus (Russian or Chinese, preferably)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex ideas and data.
- The ability to work collaboratively with fellow analysts and other teams.
- Positive and proactive mindset, good humor, and ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Cares about the quality and integrity of their work, with a high sense of personal accountability
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- Demonstrable experience or strong knowledge base in cyberintelligence (cybersecurity background)
- Deep and current knowledge of social network monitoring (SOCMINT)
- Deep and current knowledge on Dark Web Networks (TOR, I2P, etc.) (DARKMINT)
- Experience tracking nation-state #threatactors or similar types of cyber investigation
- Deep working knowledge of IP/Domain networking & services? Ej: PassiveDNS
- Deep working knowledge on the use of private & secure working channels: Virtual Machines (VirtualBox), Proxy / VPN, TOR Browser, etc.
Other desired skills:
- Data breaches knowledge -> BREACHINT (credential management, etc.)
- Knowledge about: Cryptocurrencies, Malware operation, Subdomain takeover, Website Certificates, Email Headers Analysis
- Security & Investigations