Are you a detail-oriented salesperson who’s passionate about customer relationships, growing new business, learning and being challenged? Constella Intelligence is looking for a driven, skilled, and enthusiastic sales leader! You can expect to:
- join a startup at the forefront of cybersecurity and identity intelligence
- develop new business and be a part of a fast-paced global sales team
As the Regional Sales Director – DRPS at Constella, you will:
- Lead all sales opportunities as an individual contributor, working directly with customers in the commercial sector, and limited support for Federal Government customers when required.
- Manage working with other team members in a collaborative capacity existing customer support and relationships and develop new business opportunities while assisting with the implementation of sales operational processes and performance tracking.
- Represent Company at Trade shows, Industry events, and all appropriate sales functions.
- Deliver and develop proposals and customer pricing.
- Consistently meet with customers face to face and deliver presentations and messaging as appropriate to aid in developing new customers and managing opportunities from qualification to close.
- Utilize SalesForce platform to manage and report on all opportunities and activity
- Provide account planning and sales strategies for assigned accounts within a designated region or territory.
- 8+ years of proven high-level Account Management experience and documented success selling either networking technology, security, or preferably threat intelligence.
- Past performance working with Enterprise Companies with emphasis on the financial sector
- Experience working with Security, Risk, Compliance (preferred but not required)
- Working knowledge of networking, internet topology a plus
- Open Source Threat intelligence knowledge or investigative analyst experience a plus
- Strong consultative selling skills with proven working knowledge of sales cycle management
- Track record of recognized achievement as a top-performing seller within previous sales organizations
- Proficient in Salesforce opportunity management and reporting
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Adept making effective presentations
- Strong writing skills and proposal writing experience
- College degree required
- Ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change.
Employees of Constella Intelligence enjoy a collaborative culture, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401(k), and professional growth & development.
About Constella Intelligence
Constella is an identity intelligence company on a mission to empower intel analysts, security researchers, and criminal investigators with capabilities to discover, uncover, and disrupt adversaries. IDLake™ archives more than 14 billion identity records collected from open sources on the deep and dark web and powers two solutions:
- IDHunt, a pioneering identity intelligence and attribution analysis solution used by Fraud Investigation Units, Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Intel Units, and advanced Security Operations Centers.
- IDTheft, used by some of the largest Identity Theft Protection service providers, anti-virus vendors and Enterprises to alert millions of consumers of exposed personal information. The IDTheft API™ can also be used for anti-fraud use cases.
Constella Intelligence is headquartered in Los Altos, CA and backed by Forgepoint Capital, C5 Capital, Adara Ventures, and Benhamou Global Ventures.