Are you a detail-oriented Site Reliability Engineer, passionate about DevOps, uptime, and infrastructure as code that allows the customers to experience an always-available product? Constella Intelligence is looking for a driven, skilled, and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer. You can expect to:
- join a startup at the forefront of cybersecurity and identity intelligence.
- opportunity to make and lead a fast-paced global team of DevOps engineers.
About the Position:
- Looking for a capable person with 8+ years of Operations/IT or development engineering experience and 5+ years of DevOps Experience
- Reports to the Chief Development Officer.
- Work closely with development and architecture teams in an engineering capacity to support and improve ongoing processes and onboard new technologies.
- Help in scaling the current infrastructure to support a rapidly growing customer base. Reconfigure processing/caching/storage services as necessary for faster response time.
- Provide support for multiple development and QA environments and drive continuous improvement initiatives to improve systems and infrastructure.
- Take part in building a production-ready Kubernetes cluster and migrating VM-based services.
- Design universally available and secure solutions for production services and involve in Capacity planning, Cost reduction strategies, security compliances.
- Build, deploy, and maintain Java web ecosystem (Tomcat, spring boot)
- Expert-level experience with AWS cloud components in building highly available systems
- Strong experience on Java web framework and app deployments
- Solid understanding of container ecosystem (Docker), good experience in designing and maintaining scalable production-ready Kubernetes cluster.
- Have solid experience with large deployments and maintenance of ElasticSearch cluster, sharded mongo cluster, and Kafka.
- Hands-on experience with cloud provisioning and configuration management tools like terraform, cloud formation, Puppet.
- Knowledge of scripting (Python/shell/any) experience for automation, ad-hoc troubleshooting/maintenance.
- Strong knowledge in Linux, network security, web server technologies, LDAP, ELK, Prometheus monitoring, Jenkins Pipeline.
- Any knowledge of web frameworks like Python-Django, Express (nodejs) is an added advantage.
- Ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change.
About Constella Intelligence
Constella is an identity intelligence company on a mission to empower intel analysts, security researchers, and criminal investigators with capabilities to discover, uncover, and disrupt adversaries. IDLake™ archives more than 14 billion identity records collected from open sources on the deep and dark web and powers two solutions:
· IDHunt, a pioneering identity intelligence and attribution analysis solution used by Fraud Investigation Units, Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Intel Units, and advanced Security Operations Centers.
· IDTheft, used by some of the largest Identity Theft Protection service providers, anti-virus vendors and Enterprises to alert millions of consumers of exposed personal information. The IDTheft API™ can also be used for anti-fraud use cases.
Constella Intelligence is headquartered in Los Altos, CA, and backed by Forgepoint Capital, C5 Capital, Adara Ventures, and Benhamou Global Ventures. California applications, please click below to view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.