Role and Responsibilities
Through investigations, research & reporting, you will be regularly exposed to & contribute to the investigation of the debate on digital media. The analyst will have to interpret data and convert them into ideas and clear concepts so that clients can use them as a decision tool. For that purpose, a mix of qualitative and quantitative research, and the execution of final reports based on client requests are needed.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Hindi & English
- 1 or 2 years as a social network analyst or market researcher
- Skilled in analytic tradecraft, deductive reasoning & critical thinking
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to clearly explain complex ideas and data.
- The ability to work collaboratively with fellow analysts and other teams.
- Positive and proactive mindset, good humor, and ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Cares about the quality and integrity of their work, with a high sense of personal accountability
- Able to quickly catch up with the use of new technologies.
- Knowledge of quantitative & qualitative analysis.
- Depth & Updated knowledge of social network monitoring.
- Depth & Updated knowledge on Excell, and dynamic tables.
Other desired skills:
- Passionate about social development topics.
- Previous experience in the NGO sector would be advantageous
- Strong at qualitative analysis and insights production
Constella Intelligence is a leading global Digital Risk Protection business that works in partnership with some of the world’s largest organizations to safeguard what matters most and defeat digital risk. Its solutions are broad, collaborative and scalable, powered by a unique combination of proprietary data, technology and human expertise—including the largest breach data collection on the planet, with over 100 billion attributes and 45 billion curated identity records spanning 125 countries and 53 languages.
Your application was submitted successfully.