Role and Responsibilities
Through investigations, research & reporting, you will be regularly exposed to & contribute to the investigation of the debate on digital media. The analyst will have to interpret data and convert them into ideas and clear concepts so that clients can use them as a decision tool. For that purpose, a mix of qualitative and quantitative research, and the execution of final reports based on client requests are needed.
- 1 or 2 years as a social network analyst or market researcher
- Skilled in analytic tradecraft, deductive reasoning & critical thinking
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Native English & French is a must.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to clearly explain complex ideas and data.
- The ability to work collaboratively with fellow analysts and other teams.
- Positive and proactive mindset, good humor, and ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Cares about the quality and integrity of their work, with a high sense of personal accountability
- Able to quickly catch up the use of new technologies
- Knowledge of quantitative & qualitative research
- Depth & Updated knowledge on Excell, and dynamic tables.
Other desired skills:
- Passionate about social development topics.
- Previous experience in the NGO sector would be advantageous
Your application was submitted successfully.