Role and Responsibilities
- Manage Constella website front-end and required content development.
- Manage the production and development websites and the process.
- Build and improve the custom templates for the website.
- 4 yrs. experience in WordPress development.
- Complete understanding of the WordPress core software and its functions at the code level.
- Understanding of at least one editor such as Gutenberg, WP-Bakery, and ability to customize the content.
- Experience building and Customizing WordPress themes/plugins, who can both use templates and also modify them easily due to their skills and experience
- Mastery of WordPress coding and security best practices.
- Develop and integrate new plug-ins for popular frameworks.
- Ability to programmatically create/update content in WordPress
- Design and manage the website backend including database and server integration on hosting platforms such as Pantheon or WPEngine
- Ability to conducting website performance tests and monitor the performance of the live website.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Mastery of HTML, CSS, and creating reactive templates for different form factors.
- Knowledge of MySQL and Git
Nice to have:
- Basic SEO knowledge for best practices during development (HTML headings, image alt tags, image compression, etc.)
- Experience working with design tools like Adobe XD, Sketch to export design assets for build
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Undergraduate with a major in Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred.
LinkedIn Posting: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2503541311/