The Marketing Operations Specialist will provide assistance to the Marketing team to ensure all processes, tools and systems are working efficiently and optimally across the organization. In this role you will also assist in managing key project deliverables and requests that come to Marketing.
As the Marketing Operations Specialist you will:
- Maintain HubSpot database hygiene including enriching, cleansing, and merging records and accounts to prevent duplicates and ensure proper assignments to sales team
- Enhance all Marketing generated leads from inbound and outbound activities with additional information to ensure complete records including demographic, firmographic and Constella-specific data.
- Upload external lists received from marketing activities to HubSpot/Salesforce
- Ensure all marketing generated leads are assigned appropriately and within established SLAs, and automated notifications are functioning
- Create and maintain lead routing rules in Salesforce
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards in Salesforce and HubSpot
- Create weekly intent data reports
- Assist with other Marketing Ops tasks as needed
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, charts, and sorting data
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Hubspot or other marketing automation tools knowledge a plus
- Independent contributor
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve on own
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail, especially working with large sets of data
- Ability to complete tasks within defined deadlines
About Constella Intelligence
Employees of Constella enjoy a collaborative culture, competitive compensation, and professional growth & development.
Constella Intelligence is an identity intelligence company on a mission to empower intel analysts, security researchers, and criminal investigators with capabilities to discover, uncover, and disrupt adversaries. IDLake™ archives more than 14 billion identity records collected from open sources on the deep and dark web and powers two solutions:
- IDHunt, a pioneering identity intelligence and attribution analysis solution used by Fraud Investigation Units, Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Intel Units, and advanced Security Operations Centers.
- IDTheft, used by some of the largest Identity Theft Protection service providers, anti-virus vendors and Enterprises to alert millions of consumers of exposed personal information. The IDTheft API™ can also be used for anti-fraud use cases.
Constella Intelligence is headquartered in Los Altos, CA and backed by Forgepoint Capital, C5 Capital, Adara Ventures, and Benhamou Global Ventures.