We are looking for a passionate and experienced storyteller to help us amplify the Constella story to a wide range of audiences. In this role, you will join a fast-paced global team, and be responsible for developing our content strategy, and creating engaging content that yields awareness, thought leadership and demand for Constella across the customer journey.
You’ll craft unique content about the emerging field of cyber protection and collaborate with a global team of recognized cybersecurity experts to demonstrate our thought leadership, market vision, and security expertise.
The ideal candidate has proven writing skills, knows how to accommodate SEO requirements, and has significant experience writing for technical audiences in a B2B environment.
· Develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy that supports marketing initiatives, driving awareness and engagement across audiences and channels
· Develop and manage the content editorial calendar, working closely with marketing, sales, and PMM and other contributors to ensure a consistent output of unique and high-impact pieces that resonate with our target audiences.
· Identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the marketing lifecycle against key messaging pillars
· Create new content that explains complex technologies and topics in a simplified way to a variety of audiences
· Ensure the steady delivery of content that reinforces the company’s vision, including blog posts, website copy, e-books, white papers, solution briefs, videos, case studies, webinars etc. for thought leadership and demand generation.
· Work with the digital marketing team to develop and track content performance
· Conduct market research and competitive content analysis as well as determine content needs for SEO purposes
· 5+ years’ experience in content marketing, preferably in the cybersecurity or B2B SaaS space
· Well versed in B2B technology audiences and buying behaviors, specifically; IT, Security, and technical C-level.
· Excellent writing, storytelling and copy edit skills.
· Skilled at creating engaging content that conveys complex narratives in an easy to consume format. Able to conduct interviews with technical stakeholders and ghostwrite blogs and papers with accuracy.
· Proven experience mapping content to buyers’ journey and developing high-impact pieces that accelerate prospects through the funnel.
· Organized and disciplined in maintaining an editorial calendar, prioritizing responsibilities, and keeping stakeholders accountable
· Understanding of SEO requirements, and experience writing/editing to optimize for search.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, or equivalent work experience
Your application was submitted successfully.