WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are currently looking for specialists and enthusiasts of the data processing pipelines
to join our development team as a Senior Python Backend / Full-Stack Engineer; who is able to analyze,
design and implement new features and contribute new ideas to keep growing the data platform.
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
The open vacancy is for a permanent Backend/Full-Stack developer position at a distributed
data processing platform built in Python/Flask/Django/EMR & Airflow Data Pipelines hosted on cloud services.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analysis, design and implementation of new features based on Full-Stack solutions.
· Ability to adapt to latest cloud base technologies.
· Bugfixing maintainance and collaboration skills with support team to identify and resolve issues in production environments
· Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (Django, Flask)
· QA experience creating unit/integration tests
· Database skills in MongoDB/Elasticsearch
· Database skills in relational models like Postgres/MySQL
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and branch management
· Possesses excellent communication skills
· Knowledge about container services like Docker and K8S solutions
· Understand design principles to develop effective and scalable code
· Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Ability to create data pipeline schemes that represent the business processes
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
Undergraduate with major in Computer Science or Information Technology
Your application was submitted successfully.