Summary of the highlights of the position:
As Field Events Marketing Manager, you will plan, manage, and execute the Constella events program (virtual or in-person) for North America, support for events in other regions including EMEA from beginning to end, and other marketing activities as needed.
The event program will consist of regional and national trade shows, roadshows, alliance and channel partner events, and internal events such as Sales Kickoff and Customer Advisory Board
As the Field Events Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work with stakeholders, Sales teams members, and partners to develop plans for each event outlining details, deliverables and initiatives required to promote, prepare, and run the event
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines and priorities for all events and hold all stakeholders accountable for their assignments
- Coordinate and execute all event-related logistics from ordering services, managing exhibit materials, and shipping
- Maintain a comprehensive calendar of events
- Research events, venues, vendors and suppliers
- Acquire and maintain exhibit properties including booths, roll up banners, giveaways, and other related materials
- Develop and manage relationships with vendors and suppliers and negotiate contracts as needed
- Conduct team training pre-event and on-site as appropriate
- Analyze events success and prepare debriefs, lessons learned, and reports for management, as appropriate
- Establish and document processes
- Maintain and stay within budgets while maximizing ROI
- 3+ years event marketing experience with at least 2 years working for SaaS companies
- Excellent and proven project and task-management and organization skills
- Innovative, takes initiative, creatively problem solves, and thinks outside the box
- Goal oriented
- Can do attitude
- Self-starter who can work independently and as a team player
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and adapt to continually changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to work cross-functionally across a number of departments, including C-suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Familiarity with marketing and sales automation and CRM systems
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to travel up to 25%
About Constella Intelligence
Employees of Constella enjoy a collaborative culture, competitive compensation, and professional growth & development.
Constella Intelligence is an identity intelligence company on a mission to empower intel analysts, security researchers, and criminal investigators with capabilities to discover, uncover, and disrupt adversaries. IDLake™ archives more than 14 billion identity records collected from open sources on the deep and dark web and powers two solutions:
- IDHunt, a pioneering identity intelligence and attribution analysis solution used by Fraud Investigation Units, Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Intel Units, and advanced Security Operations Centers.
- IDTheft, used by some of the largest Identity Theft Protection service providers, anti-virus vendors and Enterprises to alert millions of consumers of exposed personal information. The IDTheft API™ can also be used for anti-fraud use cases.
Constella Intelligence is headquartered in Los Altos, CA and backed by Forgepoint Capital, C5 Capital, Adara Ventures, and Benhamou Global Ventures.