Role and Responsibilities
- As a Lead developer, work with stakeholders like PM/QA and convert complex requirements to high level design proposals.
- Design and implement multiple RESTFul Python based services integrating with various BigData/AWS technologies.
- Ability to adapt to latest cloud base technologies like AWS Athena, Redshift, lambda and quickly convert the requirements to tools
- Maintain and bug fix the current platform. Collaboration with support team to identify and resolve issues in production environments
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask..)
- Experience creating unit tests and adhoc scripts to validate the code and data.
- Knowledge in Databases like MongoDB/Elasticsearch/MySQL will be very helpful.
- Knowledge in relational databases like Postgres is good to possess.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and branch management.
- Possess excellent Communication skills
- Knowledge on container services like Docker is helpful
- Well versed in Software debugging aids
- Understand design principles to develop effective and scalable code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Undergraduate with major in Computer Science or Information Technology.